FIRE FOUNDATION OF HOUSTON
HFD-EQUIPMENT REQUEST LIST
AS OF SEPTEMBER 7, 2011
- The VJTF-Fire Training Academy is requesting:
- Rescue Randy Manikins (6), 6’1” 165 lbs. to be used in training scenarios.
$1,129.85 X6 =$6,780.
- Scott Eagle X Thermal Imaging Cameras (2) Used by Instructors to evaluate students during Live Fire Training while at VJTF.
$6,475 X2 = $13,350.
- Kubota ZTR Model ZD331LP – 72” deck to transport personnel and equipment on campus during training evolutions.
- 2. HFD-Emergency Operations is requesting:
- Thermal Imaging Cameras (5)- The Eagle Attach is $6,450.
- Pulse Oximeter (50) – Medsource International, Model #MS-74011, for our BLS units to allow all EMS transport units to have the ability to monitor the breathing efficiency of a patient.
#349. X 50 = $17,450
- Pulse Ox replacement sensors – $75 X 20 = $1,500.
- 3. HFD-Rescue is requesting
- TNT Power Unit (2) – TNT 6.5 Simo Gas Pump with roll cage.
$5,200 X 2 = $10,400.
- Paratech Low Pres Airbags – 13 Ton/ 11.8 Metric Ton low pressure lift kit #RM1010 used on motor vehicle incidents to stabilize the vehicle for extrication of patient.
- Resqmax Rope Rocket – Resqmax Line Deployment System #22-887-106 for rapid and accurate throw for water rescues.
- Hydraulic rescue set for Station 64- 6.5 Simo Power unit with Roll Cage, 28” Super light spreader, (or 32”), 7-3/8 Inch C-Cutter (Standard TNT Coupler) 269k Cut Force, 50” Telescoping ram, Twin Line Bonded 50’ Hoses with Standard TNT Couplers. $20,500.
- 4. HFD- Hazardous Material Response Team is requesting:
- Gilkes Chemical Offloading Pump (2) – This pump is used to offload chemicals by the Hazmat Team. This pump allows a safe and efficient method to off loading overturned tank trucks.
- $8,500 X 2 = $17,000.
- 5. HFD is requesting a 3,000.00 donation be made each to;
- HFD Pipes and Drums,
- The HFD Honor Guard
- The Valor Awards Committee
- Camp Houston Fire (a new program in our department which was developed to increase the department’s efforts for recruiting female trainee/firefighters)
- Physical Fitness (PT) equipment maintenance program.
Total Sheet Request $156,180.00